Account ExecutiveThe Barn, Bushey
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Full time
- Salary: Competitive
We currently have a vacancy for an Account Executive in our Bushey office to support a Senior Account Manager on our key property related clients (both commercial and residential)
Responsibilities will include the day-to-day running of numerous accounts, helping to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget. Your tasks will involve:
Working with your manager and others in J2’s account and creative teams, to devise and deliver marketing requirements for your clients.
Meeting and liaising with your team clients to discuss and identify their requirements.
Writing client reports.
Monitoring the effectiveness of your team’s campaigns.
Undertaking a myriad of administrative tasks to ensure your projects run effortlessly.
Handling budgets, managing costs and invoicing clients.
Negotiating with J2’s approved suppliers.
Ensuring effective and accurate communication of your clients’ needs to your manager and J2’s creative teams.
Presenting to your clients, alongside your manager, campaign ideas that go beyond the brief.
Attributes required for this role include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and an understanding of the importance of brand guidelines
- The ability to work simultaneously on numerous projects
- A pro-active nature with the ability to adapt to any given situation and stay calm under pressure
- The ability to build and maintain strong and smart relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers
- Commercial awareness
- IT literacy, particularly with Microsoft office
- Resilience, and the ability to learn quickly
- An education to degree level (ideally from a marketing or related background) or equivalent experience.
The following are preferable but not essential:
Exposure to the commercial and/or residential property sector.