Account Manager / Senior Account ManagerLondon
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Full Time
- Salary: Competitive
We are J2, an award-winning creative agency looking for an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join our ever-growing team in our Regent Street office.
J2 is a creative agency with a current head count of just shy of 50 and built around a culture of inclusiveness, hard-work and competitiveness. It’s a relaxed environment, but that doesn’t hide the fact – we are on a mission to be the best agency in our space.
As an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager you will be part of a team of three, working largely on property related clients across a diverse range of channels including; branding, advertising, web, print, eComms, DM, event management and social media. Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing and developing key client relationships
- Taking client briefs and managing projects through the creative studio, from first draft to completion and delivery
- Managing a junior team member
- Compiling and controlling project budgets and timelines
- Leading conceptual campaign briefs and contributing to the creative direction
- Coordinating deadlines, workflow and studio resource
- Accurately reporting into the team lead to maintain the team’s rolling forecast
- Reporting on campaign activity
- Developing a deep understanding of the clients’ brands, products & services and market
You are passionate about the creative industry, highly organised with a natural flair for organising people and resources as well as possessing:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and clients alike
- A proactive nature and calm under pressure
- Confidence and the ability to work self sufficiently
- The ability to work simultaneously on numerous projects with the ability to manage and motivate people
- Strong attention to detail
A minimum of 3 years relevant creative agency experience is essential for this role.
The following experience is preferable but not essential:
- Exposure to the property or related sectors
- Managing direct reports
If this sounds like you, then an exciting and rewarding opportunity awaits you at our Regent Street Office.
Please send your CV to Nicola Horne firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no agencies.