Account ManagerThe Barn, Bushey
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Full time
- Salary: Competitive
We are looking for a talented Account Manager to join our Hertfordshire based team, managing and developing key property related prospects and clients in the commercial, residential and industrial sectors.
As an Account Manager, you will be in charge of representing us to our clients, ensuring a quality service — running projects efficiently, communicating effectively and ultimately helping us to deliver quality work. We are looking for someone with a keen eye for budgets and good time management, who can help our clients achieve their goals and effectively brief our internal teams.
You will be self-motivated with a natural flair for organising people, projects and resources, all mixed with a creative outlook.
You should understand the principles of project management especially in an agile environment.
This role is suited to someone with a minimum of 3 years relevant agency experience.
Excellent communication skills
Strong attention to detail
Confidence presenting and talking to people
The ability to work simultaneously on numerous projects with the proficiency to manage and motivate people
A pro-active nature with the ability to adapt and stay calm under pressure
Strategic thinker who can take a step back from time to time
The ability to build and maintain strong and smart relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers
Attributes required for this role include:
- Leading and delivering key projects with existing and new property clients
- Controlling project budgets and timelines
- Managing new client relationships
- Managing briefs through the creative studio
- Contributing to the creative direction of projects
- Coordinating deadlines and workflow
- Accurately and proactively reporting to Group Account Directors
- Reporting on campaign activity
- Leading and nurturing up to two Account Executives, who will form part of your team
The following are preferable but not essential:
- Exposure to the commercial and/or residential property sector.
- Educated to degree level (from a marketing on related background) or equivalent experience