Business Development ExecutiveRegent Street, London W1
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Full time
- Salary: Competitive
We are looking for an ambitious New Business Development Executive based in our London office to support the Business Development Director on our key property related prospects and clients – both in the commercial and residential sectors.
This is an exciting new role for J2. We’re a fast-paced, energetic team of very passionate people, and you will play an active part in helping J2 grow and diversify its client base.
Your primary role will be supporting the Business Development Director in acquiring new commercial property customers as well as up selling to existing clients. This role is suited to someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and make things happen, and someone who along with excellent communication skills, possesses the following attributes:
The ability to work simultaneously on numerous projects with the proficiency to motivate people.
A pro-active nature with the ability to adapt to any given situation and stay calm under pressure.
You will be passionate about the creative and marketing industry, be self-motivated with a natural flair for understanding prospect/client needs.
Attention to detail, adopting a flexible work approach, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is essential for this role.
Experience of working with, and understanding the importance of brand guidelines.
The ability to build and maintain strong and smart relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers.
An education to degree level (ideally from a marketing or related background) or equivalent experience.
Attributes required for this role include:
- Identifying new sales leads
- Assist the Business Development Director in preparing pitches and presentations
- Attending pitches
- Growing and nurturing relationships with current clients
- Researching potential suspects/prospects
- Contacting prospects to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Develop quotes and proposals
- Negotiating by phone, email and face-to-face
- Preparing credential presentations
- Helping plan J2’s marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences and industry events
- The following are preferable but not essential:
Exposure to the commercial and/or residential property sector.