Junior Web DeveloperBushey
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Full time
- Salary: Competitive
We are looking for a passionate Junior Web Developer to join our growing digital team based in our Hertfordshire office.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across a variety of sectors, with a focus on property. J2 work on a diverse range of digital projects, ranging from HTML emails to bespoke websites; there is always something new to work on.
More than skills, we’re interested in you as a person. We’re looking for someone who has a genuine passion for web development and for learning the skills they need to produce great work.
- A genuine passion for web development.
- An enthusiastic attitude towards learning new technologies.
- Able to work as part of a collaborative team, but also independently at times.
- Be able to manage time well and stick to deadlines.
- Have a keen eye for design, being able to work from existing designs.
- A strong level of attention to detail, with an eye for pixel perfect design.
Although not essential, the following experience would be useful:
- Experience building responsive websites.
- Experience building HTML emails.
- Experience with content management systems; we use WordPress, but any content management experience would be useful.
- Experience with Sketch and Adobe Creative Cloud.
Strictly no agencies.