Senior Account Executive / Account ManagerBushey
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Full Time
- Salary: Competitive
We are J2, an award-winning creative agency looking for a Senior Account Executive / Account Manager to join our ever-growing team in our Hertfordshire office.
J2 is an creative agency with a current head count of just shy of 50 and built around a culture of inclusiveness, hard-work and competitiveness. It’s a relaxed environment, but that doesn’t hide the fact – we are on a mission to be the best agency in our space.
As a Senior Account Executive / Account Manager you will report into an Account Director, working on a small but key group of clients across a diverse range of channels including; branding, brochures, advertising, email marketing, direct marketing, event management and social media. Responsibilities include:
- Taking briefs from clients for template brochures and email marketing and managing these through the creative studio, from first draft to completion and delivery of prints / broadcast of emails
- Assisting the Senior Account Managers with conceptual campaign briefs, from undertaking research, to contributing to the creative direction
- Managing updates to client status reports
- Coordinating deadlines, workflow and studio staff
- Assisting with weekly processes, including resource planning and invoicing
- Reporting on campaign activity
- Supporting the Account Directors with cost estimates and timing plans
- Liaising with third party suppliers (printers, media agencies, promotional agencies, venues etc.)
- Developing an understanding of the clients’ brands, products & services and market
Are you passionate about the creative industry, highly organised with a natural flair for organising people and resources as well as possessing:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and clients alike
- A pro-active nature and calm under pressure
- The ability to work simultaneously on numerous projects with the ability to manage and motivate people
- A degree education (preferably from a marketing or related background)
- Strong attention to detail, ideally with some experience of proof reading
The following are preferable but not essential:
- Experience in a client facing capacity
- Exposure to the property sector
- Experience managing campaigns across multiple channels
If this sounds like you, then an exciting and rewarding opportunity awaits you at our Hertfordshire office.
Strictly no agencies. No joke!