Senior Account ExecutiveBushey
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Full Time
- Salary: Competitive
We are J2, an award-winning creative agency looking for a strong Senior Account Executive to join our ever-growing team. You will be based in our Hertfordshire office but have the flexibility to work across both our Hertfordshire and Regent Street office.
J2 is a creative agency with a current head count of just shy of 50 and built around a culture of inclusiveness, hard-work and competitiveness. It’s a relaxed environment, but that doesn’t hide the fact – we are on a mission to be the best agency in our space.
As a Senior Account Executive you will report into a Senior Account Manager, working on a small but key group of clients across a diverse range of channels including; branding, web, advertising, print, eComms, DM, event management and social media. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating deadlines, workflow and studio resource
- Working with the SAM to take client briefs and assist with managing projects through the creative studio
- Managing updates to client status reports
- Developing relationships with clients and colleagues
- Assisting with weekly processes, including resource planning and invoicing
- Reporting on campaign activity
- Assisting the team with conceptual campaign briefs, from undertaking research, to contributing to the creative direction
- Supporting the SAM with cost estimates and timing plans
- Liaising with third party suppliers (printers, media agencies, promotional agencies, venues etc.)
- Developing an understanding of the clients’ brands, products & services and market
You are passionate about the creative industry, highly organised with a natural flair for organising people and resources as well as possessing:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues and clients alike
- A proactive nature and calm under pressure
- Strong attention to detail, ideally with some experience of proof reading
The following are preferable but not essential:
- Agency experience
- Experience in a client facing capacity
- Exposure to the property or related sectors
- Experience managing campaigns across multiple channels
If this sounds like you, then an exciting and rewarding opportunity awaits.
Please send your CV to Nicola Horne firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no agencies.