What are cookies
Cookies are small text files stored on your device via your browser. They provide us with information about how people use our website and do not provide us with any personal information about you.
Cookies enable us to understand and improve the user experience of visitors to J2.net. They enable us to understand how many people have visited, what pages they look at and how long each visit lasted.
By using cookies we are able to:
- Make our site work more effectively
- Remember settings during visits
- Make our marketing and content more relevant
- Improve the overall performance and page load speeds
- To collect any personally identifiable information without your specific consent.
- To pass data to ad networks or third parties
If your browser settings are enabled to accept cookies, then we consider this and your ongoing use of our web site as permission to place cookies on your device. Should you wish to remove or disable cookies from our site you are entitled to do so. However, this may affect the user experience of our site and accessibility of content.
Third Party Software / Solutions
Anonymous Visitor Statistics
Turning off cookies
You can control how your device handles cookies via the adjustment settings within your browser. If you would like to remove or delete any cookies on your device you can learn how to do so at www.allaboutcookies.org.